|How does your team Give Back?
getpoms.com is sponsoring the GIVING BACK AWARD at all
2017 American Dance/Drill Team contests
to highlight the great charitable work dance teams do in the community.
Submit a summary and pictures of your team's June 2016- March 2017 community service project for an opportunity to be recognized during the
awards ceremony at contest and on social media. Plus, the winning service project from each regional contest is eligible to be named the
Grand Champion with a chance to win a $250 donation
to the charity of their team's choice.
The Grand Champion Giving Back Award Winner will be
announced at American Nationals in March.
Here’s how this works:
- Submit your entry two weeks prior to the contest
- Winning service projects announced at regional contests
- Regional winners are eligible for Grand Champion Award
- Grand Champion Winner will be announced at American Nationals and
receive a $250 donation to charity of their choice
For more details, contact Michele or Brittany
- Be sure to provide your team information and which contest you are attending. Please know that if you are attending multiple contests, you will have to submit a different project for each event (other than Nationals).
- Complete your application
below answering all questions thoroughly. Please be sure to email us 3-5 photos in JPEG format showing the project in progress and the outcome.
Click here to enter your team for the Giving Back Award
Your application will not be considered as complete until all material
listed below has been answered or submitted by email.